Error when launching Safari

Options
JimLarson
JimLarson
Community Member
edited August 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I am running 1Password version 3.8.21 (build 32009) and a few days ago when I launch Safari 6.0.5 (8636.30.1) I get the following popup:
1Password 3.5.3 does not support Safari 6.0.5

The plug-in still works, just the annoying popup at startup.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JimLarson,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. Please try this.

1. Quit Safari
    2. In Finder, select Go > Go to Folder… from the menu bar. Copy and paste the following path into the input box and then press Return:

~/Library/Application Support/1Password

3. Move the Extensions folder you see in that folder to the Trash.

4. Open Safari again.

Does that help? If you're still having trouble, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• JimLarson
    JimLarson
    Community Member
    Options

That did not help. Not a big deal because it still works, but just annoying knowing it shouldn't do that.
    Maybe 4.x will fix it. Is it getting close?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Please do email us a Diagnostics Report as I requested so we can resolve it for you. We can quickly and easily resolve it for you once we see your Diagnostics Report.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.