Can't get autofill to work

Options

Hi, i recently had to a fresh start with a new data
file because I lost my main password. I have dropbox backing up 1password and main files are stored in dropbox folder. I got the database back up and running, I deleted out all the extensions in my browsers, and re-installed them. But now, the autofill feature will not work when I try to select the key icon and click on the coordinating website I'm trying to log into. It just leaves it blank. Any tips on how I can get those to work again? I keep having to go to the main application for 1passowrd and copying and pasting in the password.

Thanks!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for taking the time to contact us, @matthewalb1. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report. Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox. Please also mention in your email which browser is your main browser.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.