Import user logins to another account

How can I use logins set up on my account so that my wife can use some of them oh her login. Cant find anyway of trying to import/export etc?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, corpfun!

1. Select the Logins you wish you share.
    2. Choose File > Export from the menu bar.
    3. Choose "1Password Interchange File" from the drop-down menu.
    4. Choose "Selected Items".
    5. Click "OK".

20120210-jrcpp8176fmg5s9ixtd86u5qmk.png

Be careful with the file since it is not encrypted. I would strongly recommend transferring the data via USB flash drive or over your local network. Please don't use a cloud storage service or email.

Then you can import the Logins from your wife's copy of 1Password using the File > Import menu item.

Please let me know if you are having any trouble with this. If so, could you please describe in as much detail as possible the steps you are taking, and what you are [not] seeing happen? With some additional information from you we can then provide you with specific assistance.

Cheers,
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2012
    Corpfun, please note that you can export various item types to the 1Password Interchange Format, but 1Password will import only the Login items in the resulting data.1pif file.

For details and instructions, please see How do I export data from 1Password for Windows? and How do I import data into 1Password for Windows? in the FAQ section of the user's guide.
This discussion has been closed.