Upgrading (Firefox) extension

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere, I've got a feeling it has.
I read somewhere that the 1Password extension updates itself to the latest released version automagically. Does the same apply to the beta extensions? Also, if I wanted to upgrade to the latest beta is it better to uninstall the release version and then install the beta, or can I install the one over the other (without uninstalling)?
Thanks,

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Extension updates are handled by the browsers. If you are in the beta channel, then you will automatically get the beta extension updates. If not, you'll just get the stable extension updates.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]To update to the beta version, click the install button for the Firefox extension in 1Password's preferences on the Browsers tab.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Check "[/font]Allow beta extensions[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]" on the right side and then click the Download on the right side for your browser, it should then update you to the Beta version.[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]20120327-n4ssb2xemyty6yg3ids2a4yk6g.png[/font]
This discussion has been closed.