Using 1Password with Telnet and RDP

2»

Comments

• Hi @Pampu

There's nothing new to share regarding this feature request at this time. Sorry about that! 🙂

• Wout
    Wout
    Community Member

Hello, please add one more to this request.

Any news on the roadmap for this feature?
    Thanks.

• Nothing specific @Wout, though this is an area in which we'd like to make life easier. Any improvement here will come in the form of an update to 1Password 8 for Windows.

Ben

• Wout
    Wout
    Community Member
    edited March 2022

Hello @Ben , not sure if I was clear regarding my request/ wish is to be able to use 1password in the iOS RD client.
    The iPad loses it’s connection every time the screen locks (not like a Windows RD client that keeps the connection when the screen is locked). Attached is a screenshot to clarify.
    Thanks, Wouter

• I see. Thanks for clarifying @Wout. This thread is in the 1Password 7 for Windows category. On iOS (& iPadOS), there is Password AutoFill or drag & drop. Those are the solutions currently possible with 3rd party iOS apps. 😊

Ben

• P1nseeker
    P1nseeker
    Community Member

We are moving from KeePass to 1Password and would like to request the feature to auto login to servers and clients from 1Password like we can with KeePass.
    Thanks Andy 😊

• Hey @P1nseeker:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. While I can't promise anything, I'll share your feedback with the team. Feel free to get in touch if there's anything we can help you with as you get started with 1Password. 😀

Jack

• PeterSawatzki
    PeterSawatzki
    Community Member

I'd too love too see this in 1Password. Please add this if possible! TIA

• ag_mike_d
    edited December 2022

Hello @PeterSawatzki,

Thanks for your message and sorry for missing this request.

This thread is related to legacy versions of 1Password for Windows. With the launch of 1Password 8, version 7 is no longer supported and will only receive important security updates. It’s best to use the latest version of 1Password that includes all the latest features and security updates and should upgrade to 1Password 8 for Windows when you have the chance.

While 1Password 8 continues to offer options such copy/paste, drag/drop, and type in window, we do not support autotype at this time. This is a feature we'd like to see in 1Password 8 and are continuing to record feedback from users. I've shared your thoughts about this with the Product team.

If you're not already using 1Password 8 and there's anything we can do to assist you with upgrading, please let us know. We'd be happy to help!

ref: IDEA-I-193

• noterbel
    noterbel
    Community Member

hello @ag_mike_d where is the 1password8 thread for this feature request ? i would upvote too if it can help for prioritization

• Hello @noterbel,

Thanks for your message. There are several threads, but I'd like to point you to this one here. While I have no updates to share, there is no need to upvote as this is on our roadmap for a future release. I've let the team know that an auto-type feature is something you'd like to see in 1Password 8.

For updates and new features like this, you can stay up-to-date here, 1Password Releases.

Just let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

ref: 30333921

This discussion has been closed.