Vault not syncing between PC and Mac

I have a 1Password account and I have installed 1Password on two Macs (Mojave) and one Windows 10 PC. I have a local vault which is synced through my network among the three devices. That works well. However, I just copied a login form the local vault into the Private vault on the PC and it will not show up on the Macs whatever I try.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Vault not syncing between PC and Mac

Comments

• Sync problems are tough to diagnose here on the forum, @volcano2. We just can't be too sure whether the issue is on the PC or the Macs, or if perhaps it's an underlying setup problem, without taking a look at some logs across the board. To save you an interrogation and a lot of digging, I think moving over to e-mail and taking a look at some diagnostics would be best here. To that end, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com and include a link to this thread in your e-mail so we can connect the dots from your diagnostics to this post.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  For bonus points, share that number here and that will help me ensure your e-mail is tracked down quickly and you get a nice, speedy reply. :+1: Thanks! :chuffed:

• volcano2
    volcano2
    Community Member

Hi @bundtkate I have sent the files you requested to the email address. Where will I get the reply - here or via email?

• volcano2
    volcano2
    Community Member

The reference number for the support ID is [#VPR-21526-225]

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @volcano2,

Thank you for the reports! I found them on our side. We will take a closer look at them and get back to you via email (soon). Thanks again! :+1:

++
    Greg

ref: VPR-21526-225

This discussion has been closed.