Suggestion manual sync one item

deangles
deangles
Community Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
Hello,

First, let me say that I love 1Password. I've been using it for over a year. About a month ago, I finally upgraded to version 3.x

1Password 3.2.5 (build 30665), 1Password Pro 3.1.1, Mac OS 10.5.8

The question: Is it possible to manually sync just one item from the Mac to the iPhone or vice versa?

I created folders and dragged my logins to the respective folder. I did NOT file any of my accounts, identities, secure notes, software, and wallet items. I chose "Sync only selected folders" to my phone. What showed on the phone were duplicates of the logins I had created manually/originally with version 2.x only. (Never got sync to work with v.2.x.). NO accounts, notes, software, wallet items. So, then I did a re-sync this time using "Sync all items." The iPhone received the accounts, notes etc. but also had duplicates of all the logins from the first sync and all the logins that I did NOT want on the iphone. As other users have noted, deleting the duplicates is work.

Other than categorizing the accounts, ids, notes, software and wallet items, could there be additional customization of choosing items to sync? An example is iTunes music that allows the user to select playlists, genuis mixes and also specific artists.

Thanks.

Comments

• rob
    rob
    edited December 1969
    deangles wrote:
    Hello,

First, let me say that I love 1Password. I've been using it for over a year. About a month ago, I finally upgraded to version 3.x

1Password 3.2.5 (build 30665), 1Password Pro 3.1.1, Mac OS 10.5.8

The question: Is it possible to manually sync just one item from the Mac to the iPhone or vice versa?

I created folders and dragged my logins to the respective folder. I did NOT file any of my accounts, identities, secure notes, software, and wallet items. I chose "Sync only selected folders" to my phone. What showed on the phone were duplicates of the logins I had created manually/originally with version 2.x only. (Never got sync to work with v.2.x.). NO accounts, notes, software, wallet items. So, then I did a re-sync this time using "Sync all items." The iPhone received the accounts, notes etc. but also had duplicates of all the logins from the first sync and all the logins that I did NOT want on the iphone. As other users have noted, deleting the duplicates is work.

Other than categorizing the accounts, ids, notes, software and wallet items, could there be additional customization of choosing items to sync? An example is iTunes music that allows the user to select playlists, genuis mixes and also specific artists.

Thanks.

This is certainly an interesting idea, and something I'm sure that users would find helpful, but unfortunately, I cannot promise anything on this front at this time. We may look into this more in the future. Thank you for the feedback!
This discussion has been closed.