Convert to login doesn't work

Options
koraykupe
koraykupe
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hello,

It doesn't convert a password to login item on 1Password mini. (It works on the main app.)

p.s I see big improvements on beta channel. Delicious!

Regards.

1Password Version: 7.3BETA-10
Extension Version: 4.7.3.1
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We're trying not to cram too much into 1Password mini -- certainly not everything -- but it's something we can consider for the future. Thanks for your feedback. Glad you're enjoying the beta! :)

• koraykupe
    koraykupe
    Community Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

Yes, at least you can remove that button from the mini. :)
    But sometimes it is very handy just after you saved the password but convert it into a login. (Example case: I forget my password and reset it, so on the reset password page it just saves the generated password, but I want to update also my username immediately.)

• rudy
    Options

@koraykupe,

It should already be gone in the betas. There is currently an issue where it will fail to convert to login in a detached window, is that what you're talking about?

• koraykupe
    koraykupe
    Community Member
    Options

@rudy Actually I am not sure if it is a detached window. I just open 1Password mini and click edit. It opens the edit view (I think it is detached but there is no any other window) and yes the problem is there.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2019
    Options

Yep that's it then. Thanks for bringing it up! :)

Edit: It looks like Rudy found a fix for this, so hopefully it will make it into a beta soon.

ref: apple-3261

This discussion has been closed.