Safari Toolbar covered by New Window

Hi all, I have this problem every once in awhile where the webpage opens a new window containing a form that needs to be filled with my personal data and/or my "wallet" data. The new window covers all the tabs/toolbars. Even if I move the window down so that I can see the toolbar and click on the 1Password icon to select my Identity - no data is filled into the form. Has this been addressed in the programming of 1Password? Sometimes, I can get around this by having Safari do the form filler operation. I have no idea of what to do - how to make 1Password work when this happens - or if automatic form filling doesn't work in this situation and I must resign myself to manually typing it all in. I would include a screenshot but my .tiff file exceeds the 500K size limit.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Egalitarian. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

If you open a support ticket for this, you can attach a screenshot which may help us more clearly understand what is happening. It is hard to tell from your description. Here is a link to our support site, so you can open a support ticket:

http://support.agilebits.com/

We look forward to getting this resolved for you.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.