Identity never fills first name and last name

koraykupe
koraykupe
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hello,

I've been using the beta channel for a while and new smart suggestions are nice. Finally!

I tried to use to fill in my identity on registration pages, but actually it never fills in my first name and last name. When I check input field names on that websites, I see pretty regular namings. I believe that it is the same on stable channel.

Is it a known issue? Do you need any example pages?

Regards

1Password Version: 7.3-BETA14
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: macOS 10.14.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @koraykupe,

We've noticed some irregularity with identity filling too. We'll be looking into making improvements there.

Thanks for the heads up, and for the kind words about smart suggestions!

• koraykupe
    koraykupe
    Community Member

Good to hear that, thanks!

• My pleasure :+1:

• koraykupe
    koraykupe
    Community Member
    edited September 2019

Unfortunately, I don't see any fix on new releases, including beta for this issue. It 'never' fills in my first name and last name on my identity record. Maybe tried on more than 30 pages.
    Other fields are fine. First name and last name are default fields.

Do you have this problem already or does it work for you at least on some websites or not at all?

• koraykupe
    koraykupe
    Community Member

I really wonder if anyone else this problem. I posted it multiple times but no any response.

• koraykupe
    koraykupe
    Community Member

That's too weird, but I created a new identity and it worked for name and surname fields. Something was wrong with the current identity (I am sure that name and surname fields were original fields)

This discussion has been closed.