Alfred + 1Password not working for Chase.com

Great new feature! The one problem I've run into so far is using it with Chase.com. I get this error message: http://cl.ly/1Z3I1w041v1l1l3q2H3E

Thanks for your help!

Matt

Oh, and this is Chrome on Lion.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2012
    Welcome to the forums, mattriopelle! Let's remove all points of possible failure that are not absolutely necessary for testing this.

I have an account with Chase myself, and I know it works well without using Alfred. I know the way Alfred has implemented the integration, though, and I can't imagine that Alfred itself would be a cause of the problem. Just to be sure, please try this:

1. While viewing a website that is NOT chase.com, (such as google.com or literally any other site), select your Chase login from the 1Password extension popup. It should be listed under the lower heading "Open Login in…" Make sure you select it from that section. (If it is listed in the top section "Fill and Submit Login" that means you are on the chase.com domain and this experiment won't work.) Do you have the same problem that way?

2. Create a 1Click Bookmark in Chrome by dragging the Chase Login item from the main 1Password application to the bookmarks bar in Chrome. Does the 1Click Bookmark work?

If both of those are causing trouble then it has nothing to do with Alfred. The easiest solution would probably be to just create a new Login item.

1. Enter your credentials on the chase.com login form, but DO NOT submit the form.
    2. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and select the "+" button in the upper right hand corner.
    3. Change the title and make any notes (if desired).
    4. Click the Save button in the upper right hand corner.

Manually saving a login can be useful for logins that are either problematic to begin with or were once working but have since stopped. Doing this allows 1Password to refresh everything it "knows" about the page. Login pages often change as websites are updated and this can be a necessary but very useful tip. :)

If you are still having trouble, please let me know what version of 1Password.app you are using.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.