trouble with a particular website UID & PW on my iPad

robertb
robertb
Community Member
edited July 2010 in iOS
Hi
1Password does not seem to be recognizing a particular web page and does not list the form in the pop-up window in Safari on my iPad. It's working fine for other websites and the same login and webpage form work fine on my Mac.

What happens is:
- i go to spg.com (which redirects to http://www.starwoodhotels.com/preferredguest/index.html) and there is a frame on the left side of the window to log in
- i click on the bookmarks icon and select "1Password Logins"
- the little black pop-up window comes up and asks for my access code but the form is not listed

I tried opening the specific login page by clicking on "sign in now" in that frame. It opens a new page where you can log in. 1Password in my iPad is not recognizing that page either.

I have ensured that the URL is correct on both pages (including the s in https) but I simply cannot get 1Password to recognize that page and list the form in the pop-up. Any ideas?

iPad system info:
- OS v3.2.1
- 1Password Pro v3.1.1

Mac system info:
- OS X v10.6.4
- Firefox v3.6.6
- 1Password v3.2.5

[EDIT} just to mention that if i'm in 1PasswordPro on the iPad and click on the URL in the login record page, the webpage opens up in 1PasswordPro's own webbrowser and is filled in correctly. It just doesn't work from Safari.

Comments

• robertb
    robertb
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    I've solved my own problem.
    I didn't realize that the bookmarklet actually contains all the user ids and passwords to all the websites i have saved.
    the problem was that the bookmarklet was not getting updated for some reason.
    so i went into 1Password on my mac and manually updated it, synced, and it appeared. all is well now.
  • Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Glad you got it sorted, thanks for the update. The bookmark is not kept in sync automatically. When you make changes in 1Password, you will need to update the Logins bookmarklet.
This discussion has been closed.