Slow 1Password mini performance on Catalina

13»

Comments

• @ag_ana It's slow all the time - been this way for a couple of weeks now. It's so frustrating that I am actively testing other apps and will cancel my subscription when I'm done.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Sorry to hear that @JamesHenderson, but I certainly understand. If you would like, we can take a look at some logs for you too and see if we can spot anything there :+1:

• edited September 6

@ag_ana happy to help diagnose. Have sent the logs #SDL-32839-148.

This morning, Mini would not even open (for many attempts) until I opened the main app first.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@JamesHenderson:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: SDL-32839-148

• @ag_ana thanks. The "it does not work at all" problem happens about once / week. Hopefully it's at the end of the logs,

There was n point sending a diagnostic I thought about that too late and it was working again (after running the main app).

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Thank you @JamesHenderson, I have added this information in our system, so whoever will end up looking at the diagnostics report can have some more information on where to look :+1:

• @ag_ana Hi, I sent the sample while it was freezing, #LIS-22676-964. I can also send a screen recording if you'd like, I think that will makes things easier.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Thanks! We'll continue the conversation via email. :)

ref: LIS-22676-964

• I am also having a performance issue on MacOS. I notice the problem anytime I update any records. Everytime I change a password, I get the multi-colored spinner and have to wait 3-5 seconds before I can interact with 1Password.

This also occasionally happens to me when entering passwords as well, but it's not every time like updating a password is.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file