LaunchBar integration not working for me

I followed the steps for Launchbar Integration in the blog, but my 1password logins are not showing up in Launchbar. I even disabled the "Switch to Calculator when typing a digit" option, but no cigar...

http://blog.agilebits.com/2012/06/15/like-1password-for-mac-like-launchbar-now-you-can-use-them-together/

HL

Comments

• manikje
    manikje
    Community Member
    Did you download the latest beta version of LaunchBar?
  • Same for me. I just downloaded and installed the nightly build version of Launchbar and it does not seem to be indexing my logins stored in 1Password. How do I fix that?
  • bmosca
    bmosca
    Community Member
    edited June 2012
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hey folks! I'm sorry that you are having some trouble with LaunchBar. bmosca is correct. For help with LaunchBar, you will need to contact the great folks at Objective Development Software, makers of LaunchBar:

Click Here for LaunchBar Support

I'm sure they will be able to get everything sorted out for you. If you're having trouble with 1Password, please let me know. I would love to get any 1Password issues resolved for you. :D

Cheers,
  • galexa
    galexa
    Community Member
    Open the index in Launchbar, click + and then Applications, 1Password Bookmarks fixed it for me.
  • Charles Butcher
    Charles Butcher
    Community Member
    galexa wrote:

Open the index in Launchbar, click + and then Applications, 1Password Bookmarks fixed it for me.

And for me. Thank you, Galexa.
  • Came here to ask the same question. Thanks for the answer.
    Love it when 2 useful applications become extra-useful.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Great news! Thanks for letting us know that everything is working well.

Welcome to the AgileBits forums, everyone. If you ever need any help with 1Password, you know where to find us. :D
This discussion has been closed.