Windows Dont see the 2FA Enabled

Hello! I have enable in some sites the 2FA for example to Amazon, but when i open the Windows App say Two-Factor is not enable for this site!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Thanos92! I completely understand that this is probably frustrating for you — I like to have the number of items on my Watchtower report at or as close to zero as I can get, so I'd want to remove the banner too.

Have you added your two-factor code for Amazon to 1Password or another authenticator app? If you've added it to a different app then you can either choose to add it to your Amazon login in 1Password, which will also sync across your devices too, or you can disable the warning by adding the tag "2FA", without the double quotes, to your Amazon login. I hope that helps, but let me know if you've got any questions. :smile:

• Thanos92
    Thanos92
    Community Member

@Harry_AG Thank you so mutch Harry! Now work fine and the banner dissapear! Now i added to 1 Password app!

• SvenS1P
    edited July 2019

You're very welcome @Thanos92! :+1: We're here for you if there's anything else we can help with. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.