App missing from phone

SystemSystem

Team Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: I can't find the 1Password app on the ios app store - please advise.

Comments

• I have had 1Password on my IPhone 4.1 for 8+ years. I bought it out right. I woke up this morning and it was gone. Did you guys erase it? All my info is lost. Bummer.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @zaratian1

I'm sorry to hear you found 1Password to be missing from your iPhone. We don't have the ability to delete apps from people's devices. Did you have a backup of your 1Password data, or have it synced anywhere?

Please let me know.

Ben

• Ben, Thanks for the reply. No back-up. It just disappeared. And it was the only app I ever bought and used. Must start over. But monthly rental is out of the question.
    John Z

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@zaratian1: just for confirmation, is the app not there even if you use Spotlight to search for it on your phone?

• aardWolfaardWolf
    edited July 2019

Back then, Apple "backed up" copies of your apps to iTunes. It's possible that you can sync to iTunes and send the app back over.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

iTunes no longer backs up individual apps, I don't think, but it may be possible to restore a device backup either through iTunes or iCloud:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Ben

This discussion has been closed.