To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't log in, but don't want to delete account

Options
mission_c137
mission_c137
Community Member

Hello,

I purchased a year subscription to 1Password via iTunes and have subsequently been locked out of my account. I have my secret key, but the master password I'm 99.9% sure is accurate isn't working. I would like to 'start over' and create a new vault and reset all of my passwords, managing them through 1Password again. However, without a working master password, the only option I see available is to completely delete my 1Password account & permanently lose all access. I have like 11 months left on my paid subscription, so I would really like to be able to take advantage of that. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Marc

1Password Version: 7.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2019
    Options

Hi @mission_c137 (Marc),

The best thing to do is contact us using the email address support+billing@1password.com. We will have a few steps to go through but we will be able to make sure that if the only recourse available is to create a new account that you're not out of pocket as a result of this situation.

This discussion has been closed.