Chrome extension freezes

I am having a similar issue in my copy of Chrome v20 with 1Password extension. However - when my Chrome extension launches - it appears to freeze up my Chrome and I can't click into the password field to enter the master password & unlock the extension. The only thing I've found that I can do - is click the X to close the extension and then my Chrome becomes responsive again?

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit (Version 6.1 [Build 7601: Service Pack 1])

Google Chrome 20.0.1132.57 (Official Build 145807) m OS Windows WebKit 536.11 (@122148) JavaScript V8 3.10.8.20 Flash 11,3,300,265 User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.57 Safari/536.1

1Password for Windows: v 1.0.9.296

1Password extension: 3.9.5.29599

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Jo Poy! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having this problem. I split your post from the other thread since it sounds like your main issue is a separate one.

The first (and most simple) thing I would suggest is simply removing the extension from Chrome and then reinstalling it via 1Password's preferences.

If you're still having trouble, could you please send us your Diagnostics Report? Select Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File from the menu bar in 1Password. Then attach the report to a private support ticket:

http://support.agilebits.com/discussion/new

Please include a link to this forum thread so we can connect the dots when we see your report in the support ticket.

Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.