Safari 6.0 (v8536.25) has not been tested with the plugin LastPass 1.74.0

safensound
safensound
Community Member
edited July 2012 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
I get this error when I start Safari: "Safari 6.0 (v8536.25) has not been tested with the plugin LastPass 1.74.0 (v1.74.0). As a precaution, it has not been loaded. Please contact the plugin developer for further information" since I I upgraded to Mountain Lion yesterday. I updated 1Password before the OS X upgrade. I am running Version 3.9.6 (39600.038) from the Mac App Store.

But the 1Password extension seems to be working fine in Satari 6. I see the key icon in Safari's toolbar, and when I click it I see my logins. What would this be about?

Thanks...

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean. This the AgileBits forum where we provide support for 1Password. If you're having trouble with another extension, you will need to contact the developer of the other product.

…the 1Password extension seems to be working fine in Satari 6.

From what you write, everything is working well with 1Password. This is because we have been ready for Mountain Lion for months before it was ever released. :)

If I have somehow misunderstood you and you are having trouble with 1Password, please let me know.
  • safensound
    safensound
    Community Member
    Doh! Sorry. Overload ... must have holiday ...
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I know the feeling! I hope you get everything straightened out — and a holiday. :D
This discussion has been closed.