Folder assignment information

Is there a way to determine which particular folder an entry (login, account, etc.) has been assigned to apart from looking through the folders. For instance, in the Mac Address Book one can tell which group a contact has been assigned to by holding down the option key. I don't see this information listed in the summary view of an entry. Thanks.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    The folder location of an item is not displayed on the details pane, but you can enable the "Folder" column (View > Columns) in the "Widescreen" or "Traditional" layout (View > Layout or ⌘2 and ⌘3 respectively) to view the folder location of each item.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!
  • iphoneuser
    iphoneuser
    Community Member
    Wow. I guess I haven't been very curious about the various menu options. Thanks.
    By the way, I indicated that I wanted to "follow" this topic. Doesn't that mean I should get email updates when there is a new post?
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Glad that helps! :D

You should receive an email notification when a reply is posted in a topic you are following. Let me know if you don't get an email notification for this post as I can see that you are following this topic. We've had some trouble with email notifications in the past. I'm hoping that is behind us now, but please do let me know and I'll investigate further if necessary. Don't forget to check your spam folder just in case the notification email was captured by robots. :)
  • iphoneuser
    iphoneuser
    Community Member
    No email notifications I could find. My email address looks to be correct. Not a huge deal but given how busy I can get, I can easily forget that I posted a question (unless I can't get any work done otherwise).
    Thanks again.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hm. I'm not able to reproduce the problem in my testing, but I'll keep an eye on it and see if anyone else reports anything. I'm sure you already searched your spam folder, but let me know if you end up finding the notification emails.
This discussion has been closed.