I have both Password 3.8 and 6 installed on my mac using Mojave 10.14.

I have both Password 3.8 and 6 installed on my mac using Mojave 10.14. I have unknowingly been using 3.8 through my Safari extension for over a year not realizing it. So, I need help removing 3.8 and migrating all my data to 6.

I can open 6 and see I am storing data on drop box. I can not open 3.8 because I upgraded to Mojave and it will not open.

when I open dropbox I see 2 folders

.ws.agile.1Password.settings which was last modified 3/21/2003

1Password.agilekeychain in which the data folder last modified 2019

So, how can I delete version 3.8, move all my data to 6, and change my Safari extension to 6.

1Password Version: 3.8 and 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.4
OS Version: OS X 10.14
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search: I have both Password 3.8 and 6 installed on my mac using Mojave 10.14. I have unknowingly been using 3.8 through my Safari extension for over a year not realizing it. So, I need help removing 3.8 and migrating all my data to 6. I can open 6 and see I am storing data on drop box. I can not open 3.8 because I upgraded to Mojave and it will not open. when I open dropbox I see 2 folders .ws.agile.1Password.settings which was last modified 3/21/2003 1Password.agilekeychain in which the data folder last modified 2019 So, how can I delete version 3.8, move all my data to 6, and change my Safari extension to 6.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jprin: Thanks for reaching out. 1Password 6 can open your existing AgileKeychain vault. However, I'd recommend upgrading to 1Password 7, as version 6 is no longer being developed. A 1Password membership includes all the apps and updates, automatic offsite backup, and no separate license purchases or sync configuration -- you simply sign into your account on each device to access your data. But in any case, once you open your vault in 1Password 6 it will be easy to progress from there. Let me know how it goes. :)

This discussion has been closed.