How do I change vaults?

Options

How do I change vaults if I decide to change some of them?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I change vaults?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dianalynn! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please clarify what exactly you would like to change in the vaults?

• dianalynn
    dianalynn
    Community Member
    Options

I would like to eliminate all the vaults except personal. So..
    take the ones in the financial and put them in Personal for example.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dianalynn: Ah, thanks for clarifying! If you have multiple vaults whose data you want to put in the Personal vault, you can move or copy the items over. Once you have done that with everything you need, you can right-click those extra vaults and remove them. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• dianalynn
    dianalynn
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I am using Windows 10. I cannot find the "move or copy" icon.

• It sounds like you might be looking at the Mac steps, @dianalynn. On Windows, you can choose Item > Share, then select a vault to move or copy to OR you can right-click an item and select Share, then a vault there. For future reference, too, you'll often see platform names listed in some of our support articles. You can click the name of the platform you're using to make sure you see proper instructions for your device. :+1:

• dianalynn
    dianalynn
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, I did look the windows steps also. I right click and do not get move, copy or share. Does this happen on the page that shows all the vaults in squares? I cannot that page again. I get edit, open in a new window, or favorite. I must not be in the right place to start with?

• dianalynn
    dianalynn
    Community Member
    Options

I found it!!!

• Hooray! I'm glad to hear it, @dianalynn as I was about to resort to screenshots and as anyone around here can tell you, I might take about the ugliest screenshots known to man. Best no one have to look at such things. 🙈 I'm glad you found it and, of course, if I can do anything more to help, just let me know. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.