Trouble with the Safari extension

Hey there, I do have exactly the same issue here with Safari 6.0 (7536.25) and 1password 3.8.20 build 31499.

Extensions in Firefox and Chrome are doing well. The one in Safari originally was out of sync (old password and wouldn't safe new logins into the application). So I uninstalled the extension, re-installed and now the extension jut keeps counting :-( There is no way to unlock it.

I tried the above, deleting the LaunchAgent (there is now no helper running,but Firefox & Chrome are working anyway).

Anything else I can try? We really prefer Safari as main browser.
Thanks and best
Goofy

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Goofy! I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

I split your post from the other thread since the instructions you followed were actually for a user who was running 1Password 3.9 (from the Mac App Store). 1Password should copy the Agent/Helper back into place if you launch the main 1Password app, but if you're still having trouble, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

In 1Password 3.8, just select Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report from the menu bar. Then attach the entire file to an email to support AT agilebits.com.

Please include a link to this thread in order that we might more quickly "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, though.
  • Thanks, done :)
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I am not able to find an email from you anywhere in our inbox (or even our entire mail archive). Did you send the Diagnostics Report from a different email address than you used to sign up for these forums? That was all I had to go on, so that is what I searched for.

Please let me know. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.