I found 1Password's Autofill feature sometimes removes saved passwords in the vault on 1password.com.
Details is as follows:
- Make a new vault on 1password.com
- Make a new password entry, such as for Netflix
- Sync the vault and exit 1Password app on an Android device
- On the other device (iOS, Mac, etc.), change Netflix's password and save the new password to the vault
- Install Netflix app and start it on the Android device
- Search and Autofill Netflix's password by 1Password
- Netflix app rejects sign-in because the new password is not synced yet
- Exit Netflix app, start 1Password app, and sync the vault
- 1Password app doesn't import the new password from 1password.com to the vault and completely removes the new password saved on the other device to the 1password.com. No other passwords are saved on the vault except the initial password.
I hope this bug of Android app will be fixed as soon as possible.
1Password Version: 7.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 9
Sync Type: 1password.com