khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • AudioBear
    AudioBear
    Community Member
    Options

Now May 2013, same still happening to me with 1Password extension and Beta extension on Firefox 21.0 on Mac.
    Will this be fixed, Firefox have changed the way this private browsing mode works so it may now be possible.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Still? Or do you mean "again"? There is a bug in Firefox. Try setting the "Firefox will" option to "Remember history" on the "Privacy" tab in Firefox's preferences.

• dsach1w
    dsach1w
    Community Member
    Options

I was having a similar problem, and the 1Password icon wasn't even appearing in the list of icons available when attempting to customize the icons on the toolbar in Firefox (latest versions of 1P, FF, and extension itself).

I recently installed the HTTPSEverywhere extension (from the EFF). After trying all of the suggested fixes (removing the add-on, re-installing it, etc.), I tried disabling HTTPSEverywhere. Immediately, the 1Password icon was restored. Perhaps that is a possible culprit? Could just be a FF extension incompatibility thing, or perhaps the 1Password extension makes a non-https connection of some type that is getting blocked by HTTPSEverywhere?

Anyway, figured I'd pass it along.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We also just pushed an update to the extension. It should be resolved in 3.9.16. Let me know if you are having any trouble HTTPSEverywhere when using 3.9.16.

This discussion has been closed.