Dropbox Folder Contents

I'm running 1Password v 3.8.30 on my mac and 1Password on my iPad 2. I sync using Dropbox and have noticed in Dropbox I have a 1Password folder and a lone file named .ws.agile.1Password.settings. This is the first time I've noticed the file and a separate folder. Seems in the past there was a single file named 1Password.agilekeychain. Is this a problem?
Thanks much!

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Hey Doug

They keychain appears as a single file when viewed by Finder and as a folder when viewed on the Dropbox site via web browser. Is this how you are seeing the 2 different versions ? This is the most common reason.

The file you mention is there to tell 1Password (iOS) where the data file is located in your Dropbox. If you deleted it 1Password (Mac) would simply recreate it the next time you sync.

Its best not to delete it. But if you do accidentally the world will not come to an end. ;)

Cheers, from the lower 48
  • Doug in Alaska
    Doug in Alaska
    Community Member
    Thanks much for the info, I appreciate it. This had me a little concerned considering I just hooked my wife up with 1Password on her iPad and new iPhone 5. She gets a little delete happy when she's cleaning out her folders and I was afraid she might accidentally delete an important file.

Thanks much and have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.