I need to recover my deleted teams account

I have had a personal account for years. Today I was trying to upgrade to a family account. I accidentally upgraded to a teams account. When I realized my mistake I deleted the team account. It also deleted my personal account.

I still have access to my username/email, password, and secret key.

I have all of my 2fa tokens stored in 1Password so I'm now essentially locked out of my account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Need to recover deleted account

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

Hi @timmyers1978

I can’t say for certain, if the staff can help you. But what I can tell you is they only answer account specific requests via email.
    My suggestion would be to email support@1Password.com and explain your request making sure you send it from the email tied to your account. I would also add a link to this discussion so they can connect the dots.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited December 2019

Hi @timmyers1978

I'm sorry to hear about the situation. We're unable to look up or make changes to anyone's account/membership based on requests made through this public forum, but if you drop us a line to support@1password.com we'll do our best to help. What I can say here is...

When I realized my mistake I deleted the team account. It also deleted my personal account.

These weren't two separate things. If you upgraded your individual membership to 1Password Teams that is a conversion process. Your individual membership became a 1Password Teams membership, which it sounds like you then deleted. If it was unclear that is how the process would work we'd like to hear any suggestions you have for clarifying it.

Please send us an email and we'll be happy to work with you from there. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.