Login info not showing up when I open Steam or Epic Games apps

Options

I just fired up Steam and my email doesn't appear and the password doesn't either. Also the 1P icon isn't in either field.

Same thing with the Epic Games client.

I have 1PX installed in Chrome but that's only for the web browser right? I didn't think I needed more than one instance of 1P on my computer at once.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.17.0
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2019
    Options

Hi @ToddNS,

Thank you for reaching out!

At the moment, we do not support filling outside of your browser on Windows, but if you use 1Password X, you can drag and drop your credentials to other apps, as described here.

Auto-Type, our feature that would allow you to fill your credentials in other Windows apps (where you have sign in forms), is coming to 1Password for Windows in the future, but I do not have any timeframes for you at this point.

If you fill your credentials in other Windows apps besides your browser, you can also install our companion extension (instead of 1Password X) and use Type-in-Window functionality in 1Password mini. Press Ctrl + Alt + \, find the Login item that you need, then right click on username/password and select the window you want to fill your credentials in:

Please give it a try and let me know if it suits your needs. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.