Safari extension is not responsive

Options
TomWolsky
TomWolsky
Community Member

The extension appears next to the URL, but clicking it does nothing. 1P is open and unlocked. Sometimes toggling off the extension and back on will clear it for a while, but after the next boot it might be gone again. Seems erratic.

1Password Version: 7.4.2b1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @TomWolsky

Nice to hear from you again, though not under the given circumstances.

My specs are exactly the same as yours. Do you happen to have any other extensions enabled that may cause issues? Are you able to provide any additional thoughts, on what may be triggering it? e.g. Always happens after visiting site x, or after using app b. etc.. Since you mentioned boot, I'll forgo asking about that. Seems you do that at least occasionally. :)

Do you use Evernote web clipper? I have seen a few issues reported with it, though nothing like your describing.

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member
    Options

No other extensions at all. I do move between systems or separate drives. No, I don’t think it’s site specific, though it does seem to happen on financial sites, not on logins like here or Apple Support Communities. I’ll check the sites again when I get back to Catalina. Having to run Sierra at the moment.

• :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.