Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • I was hoping for Google Drive support, but recently I have found SkyDrive to be a very good solution for me. I also hope 1Password will support SkyDrive for syncing soon!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for your vote, llimbik! Please don't miss the detailed explanation in the aforelinked support article in the meantime:

Alternatives to Dropbox cloud syncing: iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with! :)

• philipjarmstrong
    philipjarmstrong
    Community Member
    Options

You gotta at Skydrive, this is ridiculous - only reason many of us have dropbox is you lack of Skydrive support. Go where the puck is going to be.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for your feedback and hockey analogy, Philip! As a Detroiter working for a Canadian company, I can appreciate that. I've passed your vote along as well.

• macalvin
    macalvin
    Community Member
    Options

Another vote to include SkyDrive support. I also only have Dropbox for 1Password on my Dell XPS WIN 8.
    No other app can touch 1Password as I used it for over a year w/iPhone & iPad. But, as all have stated with WIN 8, SkyDrive is all the rage when utilizing Microsoft. Please take this into consideration as WIN 8 & RT are adding users daily.
    Thanks & Go Predators!!
    MAC

• twynne
    twynne
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for Skydrive support. I've been using Dropbox for years, but I'm fed up with it's inability to support proxy authentication and constantly disabling my Windows user profile. I could also live with Sugarsync as this seems to behave better than Dropbox.

• dfcowell
    dfcowell
    Community Member
    Options

I currently use 1password on my laptop and literally the only thing preventing me from enthusiastically throwing more money at you guys is a lack of SkyDrive support. Any updates on this?

• Michael Hood
    Michael Hood
    Community Member
    Options

I gotta agree with the other guys. The way windows 8 sycs with the Nokia windows phone and allows spreadsheets to be synked in sky drive makes everyman a programmer. My outlook account , however, got hacked with a phishing Email from India. Luckily they didn't discover the note in Skydrive with all my passwords. So, I am moving my passwords to 1password because of how it works. Very nice. I tried the 1 password app for the Nokia phone that wants to sync with dropbox. It appears to be redundant to have dropbox and skydrive. I will take a chance that 1Password will develop a skydrive app and try it on my laptop. Good luck on the skydrive develpment. Mike Hood INTERVALIDATE

• tiberius_net
    tiberius_net
    Community Member
    Options

+1 For Skydrive sync support

This discussion has been closed.