I can login with old password

Options

I changed my password via my.1password.com and whener i use it on my windows i cant login with the new password only the old one.

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: none

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @matotubol!

Do you perhaps have a standalone vault in your 1Password for Windows app, in addition to your 1Password.com account? If you look at all your vaults inside the app, do you also see one named Primary perhaps?

• matotubol
    matotubol
    Community Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

Yes its a standalone vault and no i cant see a primary vault but i also never had one , only Personal vault, and everything is working as it should i just dont like it that i have to use old password on my windows 1password app and on my mobile and browser the current one.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@matotubol:

If you open the 1Password Settings > Accounts section, how many 1Password accounts do you see there? Do you maybe have more than one listed there?

• matotubol
    matotubol
    Community Member
    Options

Just one account, the same i use for everything.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@matotubol:

Thank you for the confirmation. I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Windows device and email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.