Modifying Secure Note

Options

I am trying (and failing) to modify a secure note. I have defined a new label but I would like to have several fields underneath the newly defined label but cannot work out how to do that. Can someone please either explain or point me to an article covering this issue. Thank you.

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: W10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Andrew42,

There can only be one field under one label in 1Password right now, but you can create several sections. Like this:

Moreover, you can customise your 1Password items and change the type of the field you have. Here is how:

Customize your 1Password items

Please give it a try and let me know how it works for you. If you still have any issues after that, please tell us what you want to achieve, maybe we will have a better workaround for you. :) Thank you! :+1:

++
    Greg

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Greg. How do I add extra Sections? I see there are two but to get where I want to be via this route I need to add extra Sections.

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

Forget it, Greg. I've noticed that Sections create themselves when one is used.

• Glad you figured it out, @Andrew42! You can, of course, give those sections a name other than "section" as well, but the field for the additional sections should be available as soon as you enter edit mode. :+1:

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Bundtkate. Go Blues!

• Darn straight, @Andrew42! 😎

This discussion has been closed.