I cannot drag my logins or passwords into tags.

I'm working in Windows 10 and cannot drag my logins or passwords to the tags. When I click on the icon associated with either one (e.g., Spotify logo) and drag the icon to the left frame where the tags are listed, the icon fades a bit and a black circle with a line through it displays over the icon. If instead I click on the URL associated with the login/password and try to drag that, everything from my cursor and above is highlighted in blue, as is the list of tags (from the bottom of the page up until the point that is in line with my cursor).

I can, however, successfully edit each login and the tags column will populate. I only downloaded 1password yesterday (Feb 5, 2020), and trust I'm using the most recent version available.

I accidentally posted this as a follow-up question in a Mac discussion. Apologies for cross-posting.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Version 1809
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Suzanna,

Drag & Drop to tags in the sidebar is not available in the current version of 1Password 7.3 for Windows. It is implemented in 1Password 7.4 for Windows, which is currently available in beta. You can check the latest release notes here.

If you are interested in giving a beta a try, you can switch to beta updates in 1Password settings. Otherwise, please stay tuned for this update in the stable channel. :)

Let me know if it answers your question. Thank you! :+1:

++
    Greg

• Suzanna
    Suzanna
    Community Member

Thanks Greg, you definitely answered my question. I’m going to check out the release notes, and once I’m a little more familiar with 1Password I’ll consider the switch to beta.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@Suzanna: You are very welcome!

Let us know if you have any other questions, we are always ready to help you with everything. :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.