installed 1pass on new mac and now is working only read mode, how i fix this?

piermori
piermori
Community Member
edited May 2020 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I have an old license (2012) I have installed the program on a new mac but now is working in read only mode how I fix this? Even if i try to buy a new license ( I really need??? ) is not working.I'm not able even to enter the app since I'm not finding the secretcode?
Please help. Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Catalina 10.15.4
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:installed 1pass on new mac and now is working only read mode, how i fix this?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @piermori! Welcome to the forum!

What version of the 1Password app have you downloaded? If you purchased 1Password many years ago, make sure you did not download 1Password version 7, because version 7 was a paid upgrade which requires a new license.

• piermori
    piermori
    Community Member

I download the correct version, deleted the one I had but now when I put the license it crash and close, any chance I can TALK to someone?

• piermori
    piermori
    Community Member

if I buy a license for the 1password7 I have to pay the full price? or I get a discount since I'm already a customer? Really need to sort it this things out asap!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@piermori:

Please reach out to our sales team at sales@1password.com, they will be happy to help you via email, so we don't share information about your purchase history on a public forum.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.