Trash is not emptying

ADM92
ADM92
Community Member
edited May 2020 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I accidentally imported a file with over 1,500 duplicate passwords from one of my web browsers. I moved the entirety of my stored passwords to the "Trash" field. Whenever I right-click and select "Empty Trash", nothing happens. A message pops up saying "Emptying trash for personal" but nothing is deleted. I thought this might just be a UI problem not refreshing the application after the purge but this is not the case. Using the web browser, I must delete all items one-by-one. I'm not doing that for this many entries. After closing the Windows process and reopening my application, the items still exist in my "Trash" folder. Also, the items are not indicated to be in my "Trash" folder at all when I log in to the web client.

I'm a new customer here and so far I'm not impressed by how buggy this seems to be.

My Windows 10 Application showing items still in the Trash: Image

Web browser still showing the items in my vault: Image

Whenever I close my Windows 10 Application, all "Trash" items are moved back into my vault: Image

At the very least, can someone here just wipe my stored password information so I can simply import the correct password bank?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @ADM92! Welcome to the forum (and to 1Password!) 👋

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your PC and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• ADM92
    ADM92
    Community Member

@Blake #QKC-23684-848

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ADM92,

We found your reports on our side and will take a closer look at them. To avoid any confusion, let's continue our conversation via email. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

ref: QKC-23684-848

This discussion has been closed.