Client exits immediately on login

I've been using 1pass for some time. This week I'm observing that 1pass is shutting down/closing immediately on login. As I type my pass, the lock icon turns, and the window disappear, leaving no process in the task manager. I receive no error message and I dont know where the logs are.
I uninstalled 1pass and installed again, but im still getting the same behavior.
Can you please help me troubleshoot this?

1Password Version: 7.4.767
Extension Version: none
OS Version: 10
Sync Type: native

Comments

• altmind
    altmind
    Community Member

The log file dont seems to contain any indication of error https://gist.github.com/altmind/4164b2f4019b34fd61ce1abb6e495887

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @altmind,

It is quite strange that 1Password stopped working on your PC all of a sudden. We haven't released any updates since April 27, so I wonder what has changed on your computer that affected 1Password in such way. Do you remember installing any Windows updates? Do you have any Windows updates pending now? Please let me know.

Additionally, please try rebooting into Safe Mode with Networking and see how 1Password behaves in there. Does the issue remain?

Thanks in advance!

++
    Greg

• altmind
    altmind
    Community Member

Yes, i definitely have windows updates enabled. Will check safe mode tomorrow.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@altmind: You can also try to reproduce the crash, save the crash report from the Event Viewer, and send it to support+forum@1password.com, so we could take another look at what is going on.

Please include a link to this discussion in the body of the email – that will help us connect the dots between email and forum so we can hop in with some more detailed steps to help you get up and running. Thanks!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.