Comments

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    edited February 2021
    Options

please see above thanks
    Important fact
    PS. In the 1Password on my Apple iPad , using my Fingerprint to open and use 1Password ...it's OK.
    In my iMac NOT.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the information @ronen. I have merged both discussions then, so we have everything in one place :+1:

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    edited February 2021
    Options

Thank you.
    So to my today question , can you add a future request to 1P ?

This print screen issue doesn't belong to the bank issue.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Certainly @ronen :+1: Unfortunately it doesn't look like anything changed with that website since my colleague Yaron's previous investigation, but we can certainly continue monitoring the situation.

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

Ok thanks again , very appreciated. so is it possible to fill the login data via 1P Mini ?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ronen:

It should indeed be possible, with a bit of manual work. Have you tried the suggestions that my colleague Yaron sent you last year?

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

Hi
    cant remember ( This covid-19 lockdown did something to my memory ) ...I would appreciate for a reminder.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ronen:

Yes, you can find the link in my previous post. Here it is again for your convenience.

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks.
    I'm so sorry but I really don't understand what to do ,Not then and not now ... :'(

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ronen:

We will be happy to help you with that. Where are you getting stuck exactly?

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

Hi.
    THANKS !
    If you can write in a _simple steps _one by one from beginning how to do it I will definitely try .

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ronen:

Absolutely :+1: Yaron sent you the step by step instructions in his next reply to you, you can find them here. Let us know how it goes!

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hi.
    **No go. **
    From what I've understand , I need to make a new Login and in 1P edit that new login and use it.
    Didn't work.

**What I don't understand is that in your iOS versions (iPhone and iPad ) its WORKING fine !. **
    Fingerprint or Face ID opening 1P and can open login at first try

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ronen:

From what I've understand , I need to make a new Login and in 1P edit that new login and use it.

That's correct.

Didn't work.

Can you please elaborate? What did not work exactly?

If the website did not accept your password even after you entered it manually like that, we might have indeed reached an obstacle that we currently cannot avoid I am afraid. If this is the case, things did not change since the last time we looked at this unfortunately :(

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

Didn’t work: a message window that say wrong details
    Anyway, lets leave it.
    Thanks again

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sorry to hear that @ronen, but I appreciate the update :+1: