Upcoming sale?

Hello I'm a brand new user to 1Password/iOS and have been searching for promotion deal such as was offered last year, 40% off Windows version. Can you tell me if this type of offer will be available again this year. i would be extremely grateful to be able to implement 1password on Windows to replace Lastpass, Thank You.

Comments

• roncri
    roncri
    Community Member
    One thing that can't be understated is how many platforms it's supported on. I have multiple Windows machines, Android tablet, Android phone and a Windows 8 Phone. Being able to sync my password information across all these devices is fantastic. 1Password just works which is why I also purchased a license for my wife.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, boricua! And thanks for your interest in 1Password. :D

We don't normally pre-announce sales, but we just had a big one for about a month (to celebrate Thanksgiving). If you email us your App Store receipt we'd be happy to help you out with a discount on a Windows license:

support@ agilebits .com

There will likely be more sales in the future. (We've had a lot of them over the years.) I just can't say when exactly.

And thanks for your kind words, roncri! :)
  • Hello Khad, I sent the receipt as you suggested but received a reply about the team being too busy at the moment. Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Just sent you a PM. :)
This discussion has been closed.