Importing Lastpass Secure Notes into 1Password

Hallo! I'm evaluating 1password but didn't find a way to import my existing Lastpass "secure notes" as 1Password "secure notes". Will this feature be added to 1password soon, or is there any workaround possible?
Best regards, Thorsten

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Thorsten! Thanks for trying 1Password. At this time it is only possible to import items as Logins, but I hope that all item types can be imported in the future. I don't have a time frame, but this is on our radar.

If we can be of further assistance in the meantime, please let us know. We are always here to help!
  • benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member

is there any workaround possible?

If you have access to a Mac, 1P3/Mac has better keychain management capabilities than 1P/Win, including the ability to import some non-login entries.

I sometimes set up 1P keychains for friends, and I always do it on my Mac even if my friend is going to be using 1P/Win.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Good point, Ben. That is an option if one has access to a Mac. Thank you for mentioning that!
  • benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member
    Khad—do you know if there is any hope of feature parity in 1P4?
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Ben, I expect my answer will not surprise you, but you know I can't say much about future plans. :P

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What I can say is that we have plans to improve the experience of 1Password on Windows to be more consistent with the Mac experience. The reason I use the word [/font]experience[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] is that we don't want to duplicate the same look as what works for Mac doesn't always transfer well to the Windows platform, they work differently.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]We want to do a lot of things for Windows but unfortunately, we can't share any information at the moment. When we're ready, we'll announce it here and in the usual places (blog, Twitter, Facebook) to make sure everybody knows. [/font] :)
This discussion has been closed.