Comments

• nargit
    nargit
    Community Member

Firefox 81.1.4 (Build #2015768387)
    AC: 57.0.7, 68343a885
    GV: 81.0.1-20200930150533
    AS: 61.0.13

And 1password 7.7 so I do not know why this is happening.

• @nargit I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to [email protected].

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/115170/since-firefox-update-79-02-1password-does-not-fill-in-browser/p2
    • Your forum username: nargit

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• nargit
    nargit
    Community Member

Send it but did not receive any response.

At first I didn't pay attention and the email was sent to [email protected] then forward it to [email protected] but BitBot didn't email me back :'(

Now I have Amber that answered me with [#TNE-82476-247] Is that enough ?

Sorry for this mess >_<

• @nargit, thanks for following up here!

The email has landed in the correct inbox, so there's no need to worry :) Amber is also on the Android team and would be happy to assist you!

• AnTiToinE
    AnTiToinE
    Community Member

Hello, I have exactly the same problem since this summer, with the update of Firefox on Android. Since then, I copy/paste because I don't have any other alternative.
    The solution proposed by @Excellence , works perfectly, but I don't have the filling in my applications anymore.
    Here is the information I have:

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S7
    • Android version: 8.0.0
    • 1Password version : 7.7.1
    • Firefox version : 82.1.1 (build #2015770923)
  • ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@AnTiToinE:

Have you sent us a diagnostics report as well? Did you receive a ticket number already?

• AnTiToinE
    AnTiToinE
    Community Member

I just sent two emails (one to [email protected] and another to [email protected]), I have no answer for the moment.
    All the information is present in the mail, do not hesitate if you need more information.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@AnTiToinE:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your messages in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: IGK-48986-936

This discussion has been closed.