Deleting logins from the homepage interface

Options

I go to https://COMPANY.1password.com/vaults/. But there is no option to rightcklick logins in order to delete them. If I right click, I get the native Firefox context menu. → How to delete items there?

The desktop application has different logins, and is not updated (weird, but will get another ticket here). So don't tell me to use the desktop application.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Deleting logins online

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jonashaller,

The interface of 1Password.com is a little different now, but we are looking at ways to make it more consistent. Right now, in order to delete an item there, please try to Edit it first. You will see the "Move to trash" button after that:

Step 1:

Step 2:

However, if your desktop app is not in sync with your 1Password account on 1Password.com, there might be a bigger issue here that we need to investigate. Let me know if you need our help with it.

Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

• jonashaller
    jonashaller
    Community Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

Thanks greg, but "the heck" who would be looking for an "edit button" in the corner when the page is quasi emtpy?
    Answer: Noone, really, especially, as it is written in thin blue. This absolutely a no go. Please fix it, or I will highlight this to my company's IT, and ask to switch to another software. Really, this is so much not user friendly. The edit option should appear when clicking the name / username / password. You wouldn't try fixing your dishwasher by looking around your entrance door to your house either, would you?
    Thanks

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jonashaller,

I agree, there is a room for improvement here and I will make sure to pass your feedback along to our team. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

Is there a particular reason why you use web interface on 1Password.com and not 1Password 7 for Windows? Using 1Password is much more convenient via 1Password app and if you use the same account in 1Password 7 and on 1Password.com, you should see the same data everywhere.

Please let me know. Thanks!

++
    Greg

• jonashaller
    jonashaller
    Community Member
    Options

My Windows Application was not synchronized with the latest passwords. This got fixed by changing passwords for 1 Password. Works now fine.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jonashaller,

Thank you for the update! If you bump into this sync issue again, please try to lock/unlock 1Password 7 for Windows and it should sync.

If you have other questions, we are always here for you. Thanks!

++
    Greg

• jonashaller
    jonashaller
    Community Member
    Options

Using windows 10, but thanks, Greg!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jonashaller: You are very welcome! :+1:

P.S. I was referring to 1Password 7 for Windows, not to Windows 7 ;)

• jonashaller
    jonashaller
    Community Member
    Options

cool, thanks!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jonashaller: :+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.