1Password App with Opera -> 2 Instances with open & fill

Hi,
i'm using 1Password Windows App Version 7.6.783 together with Opera 71.0.3770.198 on Windows 10.

Every time i'm clicking "open and fill" in 1Password App, two Instances of Opera are opened, one only with homescreen and the other with homescreen and the selected login site. Same issue if there is already one instance of Opera opened, than a new one will be opened and not only a new tab with login. It makes no difference what i'm selecting in 1Password Browser Options: open logins in new window, new tab or current tab, always same behavior.

With Firefox and Microsoft Egde everything works finde, are there and known issues with Autofill and open with Opera? Deleting and new install of both programs desn't help.

Regards, Marius

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Langer,

The behaviour you described is quite strange. What is even weirder is that it affects only Opera.

Could you please tell me which browser is set as a default browser on your PC? Is it Opera or Firefox or Edge?

Also, please take a closer look at the installed extensions in Opera and check if you two different 1Password extensions installed there, 1Password X and 1Password extension.

Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.