Feature request: disposable email addresses

Options

Hi,
First of all, forgive me if this is not the right place to submit a feature request.
Recently 1Password teamed up with privacy.com so users can use virtual/temporary credit cards with 1Password. Something that would go along with this really well is temporary email addresses.
I know Apple offers this service when signing up with your Apple ID, and was blown away when I found out how well it worked. Because of your partnership with privacy.com, I thought this feature would really suit 1Password well. Maybe you can team up with a company that already provides this service? It would be really, really useful.
I look forward to hearing your opinion! :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MoosMas!

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to to share this feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password even better.

I can see how this could be useful to you, so while I cannot make any promises, I can tell you that I have shared your feedback internally :)

Once again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#120

• MoosMas
    MoosMas
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much! Hopefully it will make its way to 1Password sometime in the future. Great day to you too! :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are very welcome :+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.