Garmin Connect Webpage Autofill

Hi

When attempting to login to Garmin Connect https://connect.garmin.com/signin, 1Password allows me to select the credentials I have loaded for Garmin Connect, however, when selecting the item, 1Password does not inject the username or password.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.7.BETA-10 (70700010) 1Passwo
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Version 11.0 Beta 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

@shampoo

So that I can try to reproduce this on our end, which browser are you using? If it's Safari, are you using the inline menu? I ask as you indicated you are using the beta and I thought that it might be a possibility.

• Sorry. I should have done better with that bug report.

Yes, this is in safari. Neither the inline menu nor the menu in the toolbar work. The option appears, I select it, no fields are injected.

Thanks.

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member
    edited October 23

@shampoo

Thank you for reporting this. I was also unable to fill in details on this page. I'll get it reported for you.

ref: dev/core/core#3343

• Same problem here. Garmin Connect does not fill in login and password. Using Safari, 1Password inline menu. Otherwise great so far.

• ag_yaronag_yaron

Team Member

Hey @frizzzz ,
    It seems to be working fine here with the new inline menu (1Password 7.7).

Can you please try saving a new login and see if that works: https://support.1password.com/save-login-manually/

• Not working, neither. 1Password prompts inline menu for my Garmin Connect login data, but after klicking login and password fields stay empty.

• ag_yaronag_yaron

Team Member

Thanks for the additional details @frizzzz .

Can you please try disabling all other extensions except for 1Password and see if it works then? This should definitely work correctly and it does work when I test it here.

• This didn't work neither. With all other websites so far it has worked perfectly. Seems to be a unique problem with Garmin connect. So, I am going to log in by copying the data manually, which is not perfect but ok. Thanks!

• ag_yaronag_yaron

Team Member

Hey @frizzzz ,
    I was able to replicate the issue just now and asked one of our developers to take a look. If it is an issue that we can fix on our side, we will.

In the meantime, instead of copy-pasting you can use drag and drop - click the 1Password icon in your Safari's toolbar, grab the username/password with your mouse and drag it into the fields on the website. That's easier and quicker than copy pasting two separate fields :)

• Even better! Thank you so much.

• ag_yaronag_yaron

Team Member

You're most welcome :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file