Microsoft Teams instead of Slack

Hi,

We are relatively new to 1Pw. I noticed the slack integration, but would like to integrate with teams instead. In this integration we would like to get notified each time a high privileged account is being accessed within a specific vault. Is there a known implementation in which such a notification is generated and send to teams without 'abusing' the op CLI client?

If not, how can I send a feature request to 1PW?

Thanks in advance,
-Chris

1Password Version: 7.6.785
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows, Linux
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• john_mjohn_m

Team Member

Hi @cgr, welcome to our forum! :chuffed:

Currently the only group communications tool we have a direct integration for is Slack, but I'll be sure to pass on your feedback about supporting Microsoft Teams to our engineering teams here for their future consideration.

In regards to being notified when certain critical items are used, there isn't an automated notification system like that in place at the moment (and again, I'll pass on your feedback about that for you); however, if you have a 1Password Business account, you can generate a Usage Report for the vault containing the critical items. A usage report generated for a vault will show when members of your account last "used" an item - so you could generate the report on a regular basis, and review the details that way.

I hope that helps - let me know if there's anything else I can do for you :+1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file