1Password Windows Application keeps Hanging

Options

After importing all of my passwords and using the application for a couple of days. The application now often just hangs and becomes unresponsive. I am unable to interact with the interface. I am unable to minimize or close the window using the window title bar icons.
If I right click on the 1password application in the task manager and select close window it often will simply close the window and automatically reopen the 1password application. It usually will become responsive for a couple minutes before it hangs again.

1Password Version: 7.6.785
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mmmmmcoke! Welcome to the forum!

The next time that this happens, I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your PC and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• timvfx
    timvfx
    Community Member
    Options

Same thing happening here on Windows 10. It also stops the Chrome browser extension from working. I've noticed it hangs after I scroll in the window.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@timvfx:

Thank you for letting us know. Have you emailed us a diagnostics reports as well?

• timvfx
    timvfx
    Community Member
    Options

No not yet, I’ve only just started using 1Password and discovered this bug

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the confirmation @timvfx :+1: Let us know your ticket number if you decide to email us a report as well.

This discussion has been closed.