No longer seeing notification of new posts, via email, of subscribed to threads :(

jmjm
jmjm
Community Member

This has begun happening just over the last few days. Any suggestions to get this back on track for me?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jmjm
    jmjm
    Community Member
    edited December 2020

Maybe @XIII.

(For sure not having email notification will decrease the # of productive followup posts to any thread.

• Hi @jmjm

Any improvement here? i.e. do you see an email notification for this message?

Ben

• jmjm
    jmjm
    Community Member

No @Ben, I did not receive an email notification for your most recent post. (The last time I got email notification was December 14)

• @jmjm

This may be due to a block which can occur if you've (perhaps accidentally) ever marked any messages that came through Vanilla (our forum provider) as spam. I would suggest we get in touch with them to investigate further. You can either do that yourself directly at support@vanillaforums.com, or we can reach out on your behalf. If you'd prefer the latter please let us know. :+1:

Ben

• jmjm
    jmjm
    Community Member
    edited December 2020

Interesting idea re marking it as spam but I am confident this didnt happen. I would appreciate it if you could reach out to vanilla. Thank you.

• Done. :+1: I CC'd you on the email.

Ben

ref: URA-66651-146

• jmjm
    jmjm
    Community Member

@Ben, you are clearly the "vanilla whisperer" as I did get email notification on your just above post. Wow.

• @jmjm

Just making sure we cover our bases here. Did you receive a notification for this message?

• jmjm
    jmjm
    Community Member
    edited December 2020

I did @ag_tommy. (I couldn't have been the only one experiencing similarly due to the recent Google outage?)

• @jmjm

I don't know. Your post is the only one mentioning problems that I am aware of. It's great to hear your trouble is resolved.

• jmjm
    jmjm
    Community Member

Your post is the only one mentioning problems that I am aware of.

Ive always suspected I was...unique :)

• :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.