can I use 1password on 6 browsers at the same time

I use chrome and firefox and edge a lot plus aol, safari and avast sometimes. will one single user subscription work on all my browsers at the same time or do I need to pay for 3 to six single user fees. one for each browser ?

1Password Version: 5.01
Extension Version: 7
OS Version: 10.10.3
Sync Type: not sinced
Referrer: forum-search:can I use 1password on 6 browsers at the same time

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2020

@Jetman – A membership will get you access to 1Password on all of your devices, which does include multiple browsers if that's part of your workflow. That said, I didn't even know AOL had a browser, but my guess is that 1Password won't work there. I hadn't heard of Avast Browser either, but that one looks like it's built off of Chromium, which means 1Password X should work for you.

I also noticed that you listed 10.10.3 as your OS version in your original post. Is that macOS?? If so, you'll need to upgrade before using 1Password for Mac. 1Password 7 requires macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later.

If you have any trouble, let us know! :)

• Jetman
    Jetman
    Community Member

Thank you. That answers my question. 1-P should work on my main browsers so that should be good enough. Thanks for the answer.
    PS. AOL is still around but we mostly use it to use AOL software. Avast is an Antivirus and again we mostly use it for abnormal things like contacting another Avast customer. Both are very secure. Probably because no one but me uses them. Jetman The first man to jump a train lengthwise in 1977

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Haha, thanks for the info @Jetman :)

Please do update your operating system, staying on such an outdated version is definitely a security risk, regardless of 1Password.
    We're here if you have any further questions.

This discussion has been closed.