Items not syncing to from iOS to Mac OS via 1PW for Families

When I make changes to passwords in 1PW for iOS. Those changes are no longer being synced to my Mac. Is there service issue?

I did check and I can see the updated password in 1Password.com in my browser.

iOS 14.3
1PW iOS 7.7.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.7
Sync Type: 1Password Families

Comments

• wavesoundwavesound
    edited January 5

I just experienced this again on another user on my account using Catalina 10.15.7...

@ag_ana, @Ben Could you take a look?

• Workaround (temporary, we're told) is to switch vault(s) selected on the Mac then back again to "force" a sync.

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

@williakz

Thanks for the assist.

@wavesound Yes, please try changing vaults and then back again.

• Thank you @ag_tommy for getting back to me.

I have run into three new regression bugs in the last month. What's going on @ 1Password?

I can't add photos in iOS, I'm not getting items synced on Mac OS and 1PW for Windows cannot let me upload files that are ~220 MB in size anymore...

• @wavesound, wondering the same thing myself...

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

@wavesound

iOS:
    If you are trying to add a linked file to an item in a vault different than the one you've set as the default vault for saving (1Password Settings > Vaults > All Vaults), it will fail because items cannot be saved/linked across vaults, as each is encrypted separately. This issue is still on our radar. I, too, have been affected by this. I am not a developer, so I cannot comment on the issue's needed technical resolution.

Windows:
    You might try asking in the Windows section. It's just that my area of specialty is with Mac/iOS, and I am afraid I do not know this particular issue. My apologies.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file