Improvements suggestions

Hi
2 suggestions for you on 1password X extension for chrome

• If I want to view my password entry on 1password website, I must have to click on edit and then, in the new tab, on cancel. Why can't we just have a permalink directly within the extension popup to the password page ?
  • I have image included in a password item but, within the extension, I cannot view them. I have to open the password page on 1password website and then click on show the linked attachement. A little bit too long :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.23.1
OS Version: 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @thesilbi ,
    Thanks for the suggestions and feedback here! We really appreciate it.

For the 1st point, when you view an item in 1Password X, you can click the little "Share" button at the bottom of the item (the square with the arrow icon) and then "Copy Link" to get a direct link to that item, without edit mode. However, I'm wondering why do you need to view items directly in the website? Is it because of point #2 only?

As for point #2, the extension currently does not support such attachments, so it is a good suggestion to have. The question is if it's technically feasible to implement in an extension, which our developers will know better.

Thanks again for providing this feedback!

• thesilbi
    thesilbi
    Community Member

Hi @ag_yaron !
    Thanks for the reply.
    For point #2, ok thanks
    For point #1, yes it's mainly because of point #2, but also to view previous passwords. Your tips doesn't work as I have to log in to my account (with edit link, I'm autologged)

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2020

Thanks for the additional info.
    I'll file this for our developers to take a look at and consider as future features, if it is not already on the roadmap.

I appreciate your suggestions and feedback, thank you.

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#265
    ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#488

This discussion has been closed.